Oppo F3 Review : Advantages | Disadvantages | Price : Acc to Specification all Pros and cons of Oppo F3. Launch-date,Problems,Drawbacks,Price in india,USA Details – Short Description about the Topic.
Oppo F3 Review :
OPPO ready to fight with Vivo v5 PLus and Vivo V5. Oppo new smartphone has 6GB of RAM with amazing features, Lets talk about the Oppo New Smartphone Oppo F3 and its Advantages, Disadvantages and Features | Specs.
Oppo F3 Advantages (Pros)
– SAR Value is Head : 0.13 w/kg , Body : 0.34 w/kg
– 5.5inchs IPS LCD FHD Display.
– It has very good resolution 1080*1920 with Curved glass of 2.5D and Display Protected with Gorilla Glass 5.
– Metal Design and Unibody phone.
– Perfect for gaming user because it has powerfull Processsor 1.5GHz Octa-core with Mali-T860MP2 GPU.
– Easy to do multitasking and do too many multi operations with 4GB of RAM.
– Lag Free Expirence.
– Internal Storage is 64GB (GOOD) + Expandable memory of 256GB.
– OTG also Supported.
– Battery life is very good. Battery is 3200 mAh, In single charge spend 1Days with using internet. Battery backup of talking time is 2days.
– Fast Fingerprint Sensor : Performance of fingerprint is very good, Unlocking within 0.2 sec.
– Latest Technology Network Support VOLTE (Voice Over LTE).
– Fast Charging Support.
Oppo F3 Disadvantages (Cons & Issues and Problems)
– Using MediaTek 6750 Chipset.
– Photography from Front and Rear camera in Low Light condition is Bad, Vivo V5s cameras is Much better than F3.
– Not High Quality Camera lens.
– Non-Removable battery.
– NO LED flash on Front Camera
– More info Share Very Soon
Price in India is RS : 24,990
Oppo F3 : Full Specification Review
Oppo F3 has an amazing compact 5.5inchs IPS LCD FHD display and display protection with latest Gorilla glass 5. The Resolution of display is 1080 * 1980 pixels and PPI of 401. The Processor powered by MediaTek 6750 (1.5 GHz octa-core) with Mali-T860MP2 for great gaming expirence.
Camera Review : The Front camera of F3 is 16MP + 8MP Dual camera with Screen Flash and Rear camera is 16-Megapixels with f/2.0 + PDAF + LED flash. Internal Memory is 64GB with extra slot of 256GB + OTG support. it runs on latest operating system Android 6.0 (marshmallow) with OPPO OS colorOS 3.0. Battery life is good 3200mAh with fast charging support.
– Fast FingerPrint Sensor
– Fast Charging Support
– Gesture Features
– Smart Dual SIM (Two SIM + Memory Card Slot)
Full Specification of Oppo F3
NETWORK – GSM / HSPA / VOLTE
SAR VALUE – Head : 0.13 w/kg , Body : 0.34 w/kg
Weight – 167 gm
SIM – Dual SIM
Display Size – 5.5 inches
Protection – Corning Gorilla Glass 5
Processor – 1.5GHZ Octa-core (MediaTek 6750)
GPU – Mali- T860MP2
Expandable Memory – microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
Internal Memory – 64 GB
RAM – 4GB
Rear Camera – 16 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, LED flash
Front Camera – Dual 16 MP + 8MP , f/2.0
Bluetooth – v4.2, A2DP, LE
GPS – Yes, with A-GPS
NFC – Yes
Radio – No
USB – Yes
Sensors – Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Battery Life – Non-removable Li-Ion 3200 mAh battery
Colors – Black, Gold, Rose Gold