Samsung Galaxy On8 Review : Advantages| Disadvantages/ Drawbacks- According to specification, Full advantages & Disadvantages/Drawbacks of Galaxy on8,Price in India,USA – Short Description about Topic.
Samsung Galaxy On8 Review
Recently great success of samsung Galaxy ON-Pro-Series.Peoples loves the Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro and Samsung Galaxy On7 Pro. Now samsung has ready to launch one amazing device samsung Galaxy ON8 (2016). This devices comes with amazing features and very attractive metal desgin. Samsung developer has been working hard on Galaxy On8. Lets checkout the Specifcation, Features, Advantages , Disadvanatages/ drawbacks of galaxy On8.
In the Perivious devices of samsung On-series has been used LCD IPS display but now samsung upgrade the display type. Now Samsung Galaxy On8 comes with 5.5inchs SUPER AMOLED Full HD display and protection with Gorilla Glass 3. The Processor powered by 1.6GHz octa-core SoC (Exynos 7870) with Mali-680 GPU. RAM of Galaxy on8 is 3GB. There is also 4G VoLTE support and weight is 169gm.
Camera Review of Samsung Galaxy On 8 : The Rear Camera of Samsung galaxy On8 is 13-Megapixels, f/1.9 with powerfull LED and Front camera is 5-Megapixels for amazing selfies. Internal memory of galaxy on8 is 16GB with expandable memory of 128GB + OTG Support of 128GB. Its runs on latest operating system Android 6.0 (Marshmallow). Battery life is 3300mAh, In single charge, use it 1.5day.The Galaxy On8 also features two “Make for India” initiatives – UDS (ultra data saving) and S bike.
Colour variant of Samsung Galaxy On8
Full Specification of Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime
NETWORK – GSM / HSPA / VOLTE
Dimensions – 151.7x76x7.8mm
Weight – 169 gm
Display – 5.5 inches, SUPER AMOLED, protection with Gorilla Glass 3
Resolution – 720 x 1280 pixels
PPi – 294
Processor – 1.6 GHz Octa-core
Internal – 16 GB
RAM – 3GB
Expandable Memory – microSD, up to 128 GB
Rear Camera – 13 MP, f/1.9, autofocus, LED flash
Front Camera – 5 MP, f/2.2
OS – Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
Bluetooth – v4.1, A2DP
USB – microUSB v2.0, USB On-The-Go
Sensors – Accelerometer, Proximity
BATTERY – Non-removable Li-Ion 3300 mAh battery
Colors – Black, Gold , White
Price of Samsung Galaxy On8
– Price in INDIA RS – 15990.
– Price in USA – $240.
Advantages of Samsung Galaxy On8 (Pros)
– 5.5inchs Super AMOLED display and protection with too much stronger front glass of Gorilla Glass 3.
– Samsung using powerfull Qualcomm snapdragon 1.6GHz octa-core processor in mid-range smartphone samsung galaxy on8
– Latest network VOLTE Support (Voice over LTE).
– Plastic Unibody with Metal design edges.
– Easy to do multitasking and do too many multi operations with 3GB of RAM and internal Storage is 16GB (Not Good for users) + Expandable memory is 256GB + OTG support.
– Extra slot for Expandable Memory of 128GB.
– Battery life is good, battery is 3300mAh. In single charge spend 1 days using internet and battery backup for calling users more than 1 day.
– 13-Megapixels of FHD rear camera, Cameras is too much better than samsung Galaxy On7 Pro (2016) and very brighter and sharper.
– 5-Megapixels ,f/1.9 sharper front camera for stunning selfies in low light.
– Amazing features in very LOW bugdet.
– Its pre-installed in Android 6.0 (Marshmallow).
Disadvantages of Samsung Galaxy On8 (Cons & Issues and Problems)
– Large Screen Size of 5.5 inchs, not easy too carry and no one handed operate.
– 16GB internal Memory only, According to Peoples review 16GB is not sufficient for users. Samsung want to upgrade it.
– Samsung not giving any new features in galaxy on8.
– Not Fast Charging Support
– Non-Removable 3300mAh battery. Its hard for peoples to restart smartphone when phone is hanged.
– NO – NFC